Brain Aero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Andi Lane

Education: Towards A Programmed Disappearance Of The Body Of Inspectors General Empty Education: Towards A Programmed Disappearance Of The Body Of Inspectors General

Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:03 pm
The General Inspectorate of Education, Sport, and Research appears to be doomed (IGESR). Caroline Pascal, the chairwoman of the body, announced "the extinction" of the body in an email addressed to its different members on Saturday evening, September 25, as part of the senior civil service reform Click Here.

Emmanuel Macron stated his intention to eliminate the National School of Administration and the major corps during his post-"yellow vests" press conference in April 2019, and he took action on April 8, 2021. Shortly after, it was determined to gradually abolish the body of prefects as well as the primary inspectorates (finance, administration, and social affairs).
MarkScorze

Education: Towards A Programmed Disappearance Of The Body Of Inspectors General Empty Re: Education: Towards A Programmed Disappearance Of The Body Of Inspectors General

Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:18 pm
I followed my friend's advice and registered on wellhello to find a hot girl. Read this wellhello app review to know my experience and opinion about them.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum