Brain Aero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Leonard May

School Boards Emerge as Targets of Coronavirus Outrage Empty School Boards Emerge as Targets of Coronavirus Outrage

Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:45 pm
Across the country, public outrage over the coronavirus's treatment has moved from the federal government to local school boards, where residents are demonstrating with increasing regularity and ferocity.
There's the self-described "good Christian" who curses school board members before declaring, "You are all demonic creatures, and you will be brought down." "This stops when tyranny becomes law and resistance becomes responsibility," says the lady who praises the efficacy of ivermectin before screaming with a finger aimed at board members.
All of the anti-masking rants conclude with the same threat: removing school board members in the name of protecting liberties.

"We the parents feel we have a choice for our children, and I don't know who you think you are that you think you have more of a say than us the parents," one woman told school board members in Encinitas, California, while simultaneously proclaiming the epidemic to be over. "I swear to you tonight that I will run against you, that I will fundraise against you, and that none of you will ever serve in a public office again."
They haven't had to wait long in some instances.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum