Brain Aero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Posts : 10
Join date : 2022-07-20

Can I appeal a decision to change my SRD status? Empty Can I appeal a decision to change my SRD status?

Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:40 pm
Yes, in many cases, you can appeal a decision to change your SRD (Status of Residence and Departure) status. If you disagree with a decision made by the immigration authorities regarding your SRD status check, you may have the right to appeal the decision through a formal process.

The specific procedures and requirements for appealing a decision can vary depending on the country and its immigration laws. Generally, the appeal process involves submitting a written appeal or application to the appropriate immigration authority or tribunal within a specified timeframe.

When appealing a decision, it is important to provide strong supporting evidence and arguments to demonstrate why the decision should be reconsidered or overturned. This may include additional documentation, legal arguments, or any relevant information that could support your case.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum