Brain Aero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Larakrouft

Change the laundry room. Empty Change the laundry room.

Tue May 09, 2023 2:12 pm
We bought a house two months ago. It has two floors, very large and spacious. All the rooms have been repaired and even the furniture is complete. The restroom and laundry room are left. Laundry room is big as there is an ironing board for ironing, also washing machine and dry mixer. This room is very dark, even though the walls are white. I want something more unusual, I can paste. So how to spend a lot of time with an iron, I want a good atomasoferv. Please advise whether it is possible to change it?
Bernando
Bernando

Change the laundry room. Empty Re: Change the laundry room.

Thu May 11, 2023 6:29 pm
Yes, in many ways I agree the laundry room should be bright. Usually in all houses the laundry room looks like a closet. You can even change something yourself, for example buy a self-adhesive wallpaper. If you change the size of the wall, you can glue it yourself. On the Internet in ozone or Wildberries there is a large selection, but there is also time and delivery takes time.
PhilipsLam
PhilipsLam

Thu May 11, 2023 6:50 pm
To make the laundry room brighter, the first thing you should do is add lights to the room. You can add ceiling lights or table lamps to increase the brightness of the laundry room. Try removing the white walls and using lighter colors such as light yellow, light blue, or light pink which will likely make the room brighter.
Grayce23
Grayce23

Thu May 11, 2023 7:06 pm
If it’s dark in your laundry room, then first make a light, since you spend a lot of time there, it’s better to buy daylight bulbs, they have a good effect on the eyes. As for what to stick on the walls, they haven’t come up with anything other than wallpaper, now they sell self-adhesive wallpapers - this makes it easier to glue them...
Bernando
Bernando

Thu May 11, 2023 7:07 pm
I don't think light fixtures or bulbs on the ceiling will make any difference. For example, our laundry room has six light bulbs on the ceiling, and cool stylish wallpaper. I think when you order from Marketplaces you will have a long wait, shipping is long. I suggest buying laundry room peel and stick wallpaper https://costacover.com/collections/laundry-room shipping is fast and the consultant help is great.
Emma Vats
Emma Vats

Thu May 11, 2023 8:06 pm
I live in the suburbs in a villa . We also have a laundry room and ironing area on the first floor. If the designer had taken into account all points, your laundry room would not have been dark, because everything must be separated. As you have been told, it is possible to put light bulbs and make light beautiful wallpaper. Usually if the walls are bright and there is a lot of light the room becomes larger and lighter.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum