Brain Aero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ella_Elizabeth21

Can I wear regular makeup over my permanent makeup? Empty Can I wear regular makeup over my permanent makeup?

Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:15 pm
Yes, you can wear regular makeup over your Best Permanent Makeup Services CA, but it's essential to be cautious and use the right products. After the initial healing period (usually a few weeks), you can apply makeup on top of your permanent makeup to achieve different looks for special occasions or to add extra definition.

However, when applying regular makeup over permanent makeup, keep the following tips in mind:

Use Gentle Products: Choose makeup products that are gentle on the skin and won't cause irritation or premature fading of the permanent makeup. Opt for oil-free and fragrance-free makeup to minimize the risk of adverse reactions.

Avoid Harsh Scrubbing: When removing makeup, avoid harsh scrubbing over the permanent makeup areas. Use a soft makeup remover and be gentle during cleansing.

Avoid Excessive Sun Exposure: Prolonged sun exposure can fade permanent makeup and cause it to lose its vibrancy. Apply sunscreen to protect your skin, including the areas with permanent makeup, when spending time outdoors.

Hygiene: Ensure that your makeup brushes and applicators are clean to prevent any potential infections.

By taking these precautions and using makeup products thoughtfully, you can enhance your permanent makeup and create versatile looks for various occasions.
jonyjoness
jonyjoness

Can I wear regular makeup over my permanent makeup? Empty Re: Can I wear regular makeup over my permanent makeup?

Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:34 pm
Yes, according to some sources, you can wear regular makeup over your permanent makeup, as long as you follow some precautions. For example, you should avoid using oil-based products or waterproof makeup that can be hard to remove and damage your permanent makeup.
Auto Detailing Services Experts in Muskogee OK
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum