Brain Aero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Phoenix Baker

Katharine McPhee's Stepdaughters Erin and Sara Foster Defend Post-Baby Bikini Photo: 'Let Her Live' Empty Katharine McPhee's Stepdaughters Erin and Sara Foster Defend Post-Baby Bikini Photo: 'Let Her Live'

Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:51 pm
Katharine McPhee's family has stepped out to defend her.

David Foster, the 37-year-old Smash star's husband, uploaded a snapshot of the mother of one posing in a black bikini on Instagram on Tuesday. "What a baby!" exclaims one. Foster, 72, apparently referred to his wife's post-baby physique after their son Rennie David was born earlier this year in the caption.
After several social media users chastised his picture remark, McPhee replied with her own post on Wednesday.

"Please accept my apologies, but we are not sorry. And for those of you who are having trouble dealing with it, maybe this can help. I've battled with my weight for the most of my 20s and 30s. I've climbed and down ten times. Is it enough to help you feel better? There's nothing wrong with it; in fact, the majority of people do it "she started beside another picture of her in a swimming suit in the caption.

Foster's daughters Erin, 39, and Sara, 40, expressed support for McPhee's message in the comments area.

"If I can tolerate my stepmother looking like this, you should be able to as well," Erin joked. "She hasn't had any surgery and the picture hasn't been changed or filtered in any way. Whether she has stretch marks or a six pack, you can't blame someone for feeling cute after having a kid. Allow her to live."

Sara added, "We'd all be cheering his post if you had cellulite and stretch marks in the picture and the text was the same. But you don't, and that's not anything to be proud of."
She went on to say, "Also, you had a baby about a year ago, not yesterday." "You've been putting in a lot of effort in the gym. Let's complain about women and husbands who post 3 week postpartum pics with their full body lipo, filters and altering apps that make us all feel like shit. People are completely insane."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum