Brain Aero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Alyvia Cope

What photo of yourself made you stop and think? Why? Empty What photo of yourself made you stop and think? Why?

Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:29 pm

It’s the only picture with all my family… my father(left) passed due to heart failure(2014), my brother(right) took his own life(2012). My mother and I have grown closer since then, and when I look at this picture it always makes me think of when the 4 of us were together and happy. I had no idea how horrible things would turn out at the time. It makes me sad because of the losses I've suffered, but it also makes me appreciate my mother. Every single time.
milik

What photo of yourself made you stop and think? Why? Empty Re: What photo of yourself made you stop and think? Why?

Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:28 pm
Hi, when planning a wedding ceremony, many do not leave much time to choose a wedding photographer, I think this is a big mistake, because if we pay little attention to this issue, we will be able to order a low-quality photo shoot, when I was looking for toronto wedding photographers First of all, they pay attention to the reviews of people who have already ordered services from a wedding photographer whom I paid attention to.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum