Brain Aero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Justin Hart

Detroit's Students Bear The Brunt Of Democrats' Attack On Charters Empty Detroit's Students Bear The Brunt Of Democrats' Attack On Charters

Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:38 pm
Detroit's Students Bear The Brunt Of Democrats' Attack On Charters

According to new study, a crucial component of the Democrats' education programme would discriminate heavily against thousands of Detroit kids.

The Democratic-majority House of Representatives narrowly passed legislation to continue financing the US Department of Education earlier this summer. If passed, House Resolution 4502 would bar any charter school from receiving federal funds if it "contracts with a for-profit corporation to operate, monitor, or manage" its operations. Education management organisations, or EMOs, are the popular name for these organisations.

Charter school pupils in New Orleans would be particularly badly hurt by this triumph of ideology over sensible policy, according to reporters at The Center Square. According to a recent research from the University of Arkansas, so would their friends in Detroit.
dominiccooper

Detroit's Students Bear The Brunt Of Democrats' Attack On Charters Empty Re: Detroit's Students Bear The Brunt Of Democrats' Attack On Charters

Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:28 pm
Yesterday I had an interesting conversation with my friend. He said that this site is most useful for students looking for academic assistance. Here I found out which websites I can trust.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum