Brain Aero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ShonPrice

Dog treats Empty Dog treats

Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:37 pm
What dog treats do you buy most often? I want to buy treats to train the dog, I can also give food, but I think it will not be as effective.
DennyLourenc

Dog treats Empty Re: Dog treats

Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:38 pm
Honestly, there is no difference, because it is important for them to get praise, you can do it even with food. But you have to be patient, it's not easy to teach a dog commands.
ShonPrice

Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:38 pm
We were told not to treat the dog as a member of the family and as a person or else he would be naughty. It is important to show who is the boss in the house and who feeds them.
DennyLourenc

Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:39 pm
Not only that, it is important to show that you are the leader of the pack, dogs have instincts, they try to make themselves the leader of the pack. According to this, you can train them with regular food, but if you want to buy treats, you can buy supreme source dog treats in this store. The price tag on the treats there is very low, in many pet stores in shopping malls, dog treats are many times more expensive.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum