Brain Aero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Akhil Newman

See True Thompson "Strike a Pose" After Direction from Mom Khloe Kardashian Empty See True Thompson "Strike a Pose" After Direction from Mom Khloe Kardashian

Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:21 pm
See True Thompson "Strike a Pose" After Direction from Mom Khloe Kardashian

True Thompson may look like her mother, Khloe Kardashian, but she has inherited her aunt Kendall Jenner's modelling abilities.

On Thursday, Dec. 30, Khloe uploaded a cute video of her mini-me on Instagram Stories, giving fans a taste of the 3-year-runway old's talents. True channelled her inner supermodel in the video after Keeping Up With the Kardashians star Kim Kardashian instructed her to "strike a pose."

Khloe congratulated True on her vogueing in front of a pink Christmas tree, saying, "Oh yeah!"

True returned to work after a cuddling break with the household cat and whirled around the room. "You've got to keep it moving!" she sang as she continued to pose.
In another scene, the small tot demonstrated her hula talents, informing her mother, "I'm an island girl!" as she danced.

The heartfelt message comes only days after Khloe and True celebrated Christmas together. The Revenge Body actress shared a selfie of herself and True wearing similar SKIMS sets on Dec. 24, adding in the caption, "Obviously, I've been on the positive side of things. Take a look at my present; she's the best favour I've ever received."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum