Brain Aero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Danika Lewis

Kaitlyn Bristowe Is ‘Confused’ by Shawn Booth’s Quotes About Their Relationship: He Seems ‘A Little Bitter’ Empty Kaitlyn Bristowe Is ‘Confused’ by Shawn Booth’s Quotes About Their Relationship: He Seems ‘A Little Bitter’

Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:34 pm
Kaitlyn Bristowe Is ‘Confused’ by Shawn Booth’s Quotes About Their Relationship: He Seems ‘A Little Bitter’

She is unable to say the same. Shawn Booth's recent statements regarding their broken engagement, particularly his accusations that their relationship wasn't "real love," Kaitlyn Bristowe went frank.

What Happens to Engagement Rings After a Breakup, According to Former Bachelorettes

"I didn't bother to read it." People informed me about it, but it only made me sad since he had every chance to be pleased for me and for where he is in life. And he just looks a little resentful," the 36-year-old season 11 Bachelorette remarked while promoting the Dancing With the Stars tour on Us Weekly's "Here for the Right Reasons" podcast. "And I was really perplexed by that because it's been three years, and I thought maybe he'd just want us to be happy together."

In 2018, Bristowe and Booth, 34, called it quits after a three-year relationship. In January 2019, she made her relationship with now-fiancé Jason Tartick public.
"It made me sad because he claimed he didn't believe it was true love," she said. "Obviously, his experience was not the same as mine, but it's been three years and I'm engaged, so I really hope he's content with his situation." Because it would be strange if I felt any other way at this stage."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum