Brain Aero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ella_Elizabeth231

Can I use sun protection sprays if I have sensitive skin? Empty Can I use sun protection sprays if I have sensitive skin?

Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:54 pm
Individuals with sensitive skin can still use sun protection sprays, but it is essential to select products specifically formulated for sensitive skin or labeled as hypoallergenic. These formulations are typically free from common irritants and are less likely to cause adverse reactions. Before applying the sun protection spray to your entire body, it is advisable to perform a patch test on a small area of skin to check for any sensitivity or allergy. If the test area shows no adverse reactions, you can proceed to apply the spray to the rest of your body, following the instructions provided. Remember to avoid spraying the product directly onto the face and instead, spray it onto your hands and then apply it gently to your facial skin. If you have any concerns or experience any discomfort, consult a dermatologist for personalized advice.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum